About The Company
The Internship DetailsTitle: Training Intern
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Training Internship Description
The training Intern will assist the Training Manager in managing the learning and professional development of an organization’s workforce.
The Intern will be exposed to:
- Evaluating, reviewing and developing training programs to meet clients and organization’s needs.
- Assisting in monitoring the overall effectiveness of training programs.
- Effective monitoring and reviewing of trainee’s progress.
- Ensuring all new staff members are inducted in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Planning, scheduling and training initial and ongoing training classes.
- Assesses training needs, develops training methods, writes procedure manuals and presents information using a variety of techniques, including discussions, role playing, team exercises and visual materials.
- A natural multi-tasker
- Leadership qualities
- Natural organizer and planner
- Bachelors degree Preferred in HR, Social Sciences.
- Call Centre experience is an added advantage
- Public speaking and presentation skills,
- Knowledge on Develop curriculum and design training, including methods of assessing effectiveness.
- Good command of the English language and is familiar with media production and communication techniques.
- Understand aspects of personal psychology and group dynamics.
- Exceptional customer service.
How To ApplyIf you are interested in joining a winning team, we invite you to view our current openings and submit your resume.
KenCall does not employ any recruiting agents or agencies, nor does it charge for interviews or any other activities related to recruiting.
Career applications are accepted daily online on www.kencall.com
KenCall shall not be held liable for any transactions entered into with any other persons outside of KenCall’s offices.